1. Application For admission in the prescribed form should reach the principal on or before the specified date with copies of Transfer Certificate, Statement of Marks and Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Students). The originals should be produced at the time of admission.
2. Students from other Universities / States must produce the migration certificate and pay the prescribed eligibility fee
3. Foreign students must apply for the admission approval along with the prescribed fee and must produce their marks card, passport, student visa, migration certificate and other certificates as required by the university.
4. Additional English is permitted as per the rules of Bangalore University, i.e, for those who have not studied an Indian language in pre-university course or its equivalent
5. The Candidates selected for admission should pay the prescribed fees on or before the specified date failing which the admission stands cancelled.
6. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
7. All admissions are provisional and are subject to approval of the Bangalore University.
8. Transfer Certificate is not issued to a student. It will be sent to the college in which the student has secured admission